Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meanings Of Flowers (R)

As every flower lover knows, flowers have a language of their own. Remember, a gift of flowers for a special someone will always create its own personal meaning.

ROSE (BRIDAL)
Happy Love


ROSE (DARK CRIMSON)
Mourning
.
ROSE (HIBISCUS)
Delicate Beauty
.

.ROSE (PINK)
Perfect Happiness, Please Believe Me

.

ROSE (RED)
Love, I Love You

ROSE (TEA)
I'll Remember Always

ROSE (THORNLESS)
Love at First Sight

ROSE (WHITE)
Innocence and Purity, I am Worthy of You, You're Heavenly, Secrecy and Silence

.

ROSE (WHITE AND RED MIXED)
Unity, Flower Emblem of England

ROSE (YELLOW)
Decrease of Love, Jealousy, Try to Care

ROSEBUD
Beauty and Youth, A Heart Innocent of Love

.

ROSEBUD (RED)
Pure and Lovely

.

ROSEBUD (WHITE)
Girlhood

ROSES (Bouquet of Mature Blooms)
Gratitude

.

ROSES (Single Full Bloom)
I Love You, I Still Love You
.

No comments: