Thursday, September 25, 2008

Friendship SMS

My friendship is like an onion, which has many layers in it,
it will add taste to your life, but if you try to cut it, you will have tears in your eyes
---
Friendship is like standing on wet cement... the longer you stay, the harder it is to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints!
---
Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways. And if ever I have to let you go???... I would find a million reasons to make you stay!!!
---
Some Love Golden-Ship, some love Silver-Ship, but I love one ship,
that is your Friend-Ship
---
How can you tell the rain not to fall when cloud exist?
How can you tell leaves not to fall when wind exist?
How can you tell me not to fall in friendship when you exist.
---
Relationship is like a garden. It's beautiful when watered with love, hugs, tears and cheers. But it dries up if left untouched
So please keep in touch
---
A daily thought... a silent tear... a constant wish that you're near... Words are few but thoughts are deep... Memories of our friendship I'll always keep!!
---
If friends were flowers, I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!
---
Love your friends as they love you, but never hate them when they hate you, give your smile to everyone but give your heart to only 1
---
I met you as a stranger, I leave you as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship never ends. All friends never split and even if they do, they will meet again.
---
We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIENDS FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime promise.
---
Life without FRIENDs is Lonely, Insecure, Full of doube, Emptiness
Life with FRIENDS is Light and easy, Inspring, Full of hopes, Enthusiasm
---
There are many stars, but moon is you, there are many friends, but the best is you. To forget me that's up to you, to forget you, I will never ever do.
---
It takes half of our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half of my life finding youj and wish to spend the rest keeping you.
---
Hi, keep messaging me and win exciting prizes, 1st prize-lots of love, 2nd prize-Lifetime Friendship, 3rd prize- free stay in my heart
---
In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE, you'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME and beyond DISTANCE!
---
Flowers need sunshin, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you.
Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.
---
If you're a Chocolate, you're the sweetest, if you're a Teddy Bear, you're the most huggable, if you're a Star, you're the Brightest, you're my FRIEND! You're the Best!
---
Make your life a House your Heart can live in with a door open to receive friends. And a garden full of memorise... of many good things.
---