Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweet SMS

Without Love--days are "Sadday, moanday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, frightday, shatterday... so be in love everyday"
---
Love is great, love is fine, it picks you up when you're down, I love you and I always will, you've filled a space no one can fill.
---
If I were to be anything in this world, I'd be your tears so I can be concieved in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips!!!
---
Don't love the love unless the love loves you and if the love loves you, love the love in such a way that it doesn't love anybnody else!
---
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put you and I together.
---
How can I spell S_CCESS without U? Or C_TE? Or _NIG_E? I can't even have F_N or any good L_CK without U, looks like I jsut can't S_RVIVE without U?
---
Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.
---
One night if an angel came to the earth and asked me what I want between 1,000,000$ or a good friend? I would choose 1,000,000$, why? Because I already have you as my good friend.
---
It is scientifically proved that Sugar dissolves in water...... So please don't go out in the Rain!! Because u r so SWEET....
---
Don’t send any messages, I don’t want to see you, to hear your voice, to think of you, because my doctor advised me to keep away from SWEETS
---
I have the "I". I have the "L". I have the "O". I have the "V". I have the "E"... so please can I have "U"?
---
One day you will ask me what more important to me between you and my life? I will say is my life and you will leave and angry me without understanding that you are my life.
---
The twinkle in your eyes makes my day. Your smile makes my week.Your laugh makes my month. Your sweetness makes my year and loving u makes up my life
---
nobady wants u, nobady makes u happy, nobady likes u, nobady misses u, nobady buy good things for u, nobady cares about u, Don’t cry nobady is my name
---
One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked “why do you exist when I am here”, friendship answered, “I am here to leave smile where you leave tears
---
Life is 4 you, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 you, being said is 4 me,being together is 4 you, being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 you, but you r 4 me.
---
True Love is just like Ghost, every one talk about IT, But very few have seen it.

1 comment:

ស៊ីដារ៉ា said...

Hi ur blog is so cute. Don't forget to visit my Blog too. http://sidaraky.blogspot.com